The AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor is a powerful six-core processor with 12 threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards
. Built with Zen 2 architecture, the third-generation 7nm Ryzen processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor.
It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and can reach a max boost clock speed of 4.2 GHz.
Moreover, it features 32MB of L3 cache, 24 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, and support for dual-channel 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM.
Users should pair it with an AMD X500-series motherboard to fully take advantage of PCIe 4.0.
This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooler.
Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
Everyone deserves a powerful processor.
Uncompromising features and smooth performance are finally the standard for every gamer and artist.
AMD Ryzen processors monitor energy consumption and temperature. When the processor knows it\’s running cool and quiet, it can raise clock speeds in precise 25 MHz steps for any application without pausing work.
Precision Boost Overdrive works with your motherboard to boost clock speeds and lets you overclock with a single click.
New technologies, designed to perform
- The first processors with PCIe® 4.0, delivering double the graphics bandwidth 2
- Massive GameCache memory onboard for higher game performance
- Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation
- High-performance cooler includedThe AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler: Cool, Quiet, Low-Profile
- AMD Ryzen processors monitor energy consumption and temperature. When the processor knows it\’s running cool and quiet, it can raise clock speeds in precise 25 MHz steps for any application without pausing work.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
|Number of Cores|
|Number of Threads|
|Base Clock Speed|
|Maximum Boost Speed|
DDR4 3200 MHz
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.