Gigabyte GA F2A68HM-DS2 FM2
- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Dual-link DVI for high resolution display of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Native USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports with RAID support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- All solid capacitors design
- High Quality Audio CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
- Dedicated Audio Hardware Zone+ Separation on the PCB layer protects the board’s sensitive analog audio components.
+ Separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 PlusGIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
- Ultra Performance
GIGABYTE uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) for APU VRM and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
- Ultra Safe
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC’s most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a ‘Main BIOS’ and a ‘Backup BIOS’, making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Humidity ProtectionHumidity can play havoc on a motherboard’s circuitry.GIGABYTE’s new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
- Power Failure ProtectionGIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
- Electrostatic ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
- GIGABYTE FM2+ Series MotherboardsGIGABYTE FM2+ series motherboards feature AMD the latest FM2+ socket, and are designed to get the most from forthcoming AMD Kaveri APUs, while preserving compatibility for current AMD FM2 APUs. AMD FM2+ APUs offer native support for 8 GT/s PCI Express gen 3.0 as well as DX11.1 support integrating the high performance ‘Steamroller’ core. Based on AMD A68H chipset, native USB3.0 and SATA3 ports support up to 5Gbps and 6Gbps of data transfer speeds, delivering the GIGABYTE FM2+ series motherboards most stable and high efficiency working experience via the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ technologies.
- AMD Dual Graphics TechnologyThe AMD FM2+ series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ graphics card to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
1. Please use both AMD Dual Graphics technology qualified A-series APU and VGA card, detail information please refer to AMD website:
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologySupporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
- Dual-link DVI portDesigned to leverage the awesome potential of the latest AMD Fusion A-series APUs, GIGABYTE motherboards deliver an enhanced visual experience that includes advanced DX11® gaming, incredibly smooth HD multimedia playback and support for high resolution displays of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels by Dual-link DVI port.
- On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE’s highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger…more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
-Realtek® ALC887 codec
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
-1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
-4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
-2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.