You have no items in your cart.
ID COOLING ZOOMFLOW 360X
- ID-Cooling has updated its Zoomflow AIO CPU cooler series this week by adding a new Zoomflow 360X to the range with the fresh-looking white version. The Zoomflow 360X Snow features the same specifications as the original Zoomflow 360X but with a new white appearance all round.
- ID-Cooling has completely lavished its Zoomflow 360X Snow with a new white colour scheme which extends not only to the radiator and CPU block but also the tubing, fans and even the rotating fittings on the CPU block are now white. There are a few little highlights in black leftover, such as the ID-Cooling logo on the fan hubs and on a strip either side of the radiator.
- Just like the original black Zoomflow 360X, the new white version features addressable RGB lighting in both the fans and the top panel of the CPU block/pump housing. ID-Cooling includes its own simple RGB lighting controller with the Zoomflow 360X series. However, for those users with ARGB motherboard support, the RGB lighting of the Zoomflow 360X can be controlled and configured via motherboard RGB software from all major manufacturers.
- At the base of the Zoomflow AIO CPU cooler is a pure copper cold plate with micro fin design and a 3-phase pump motor is able to generate a water lift range of up to 1.8m. This powerful pump and high-quality copper cold plate combined with the 360mm radiator and fans that run up to 1500 RPM means the ID-Cooling Zoomflow 360X is capable of cooling processors with up to 350W TDP.
Availability: In Stock
- Compatibility Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156 AMD TR4/AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 TDP 350W Radiator Dimension 397×120×27mm Radiator Material Aluminum Tube Material Premium Sleeved Tubing Tube Length 465mm Waterblock Dimension 72x72x52mm Cold Plate Material Copper
- TDP 350W
- Radiator Dimension 397×120×27mm
- Radiator Material Aluminum
- Tube Material Premium Sleeved Tubing
- Tube Length 465mm
- Waterblock Dimension 72x72x52mm
- Cold Plate Material Copper
- Another feature of the ID-Cooling Zoomflow 360X is premium braided sleeving covering the tubing to further enhance the appearance. The pump uses a ceramic bearing that pushes up life expectancy to 50,00 hours and produces just 25 dBA noise level. The three PWM controlled fans run with a speed range of 700 – 1500 RPM and emit between 18 – 26.4 dBA noise.
1.11 inches / 25.1mm (2.28 inches / 57.9mm with fans)
2x 120 x 25mm
1x 3-Pin3x 4-Pin PWM4x 4-pin RGB
74.75 oz / 2118g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.