You have no items in your cart.
- Each item released by PCS Computers is identified with a warranty sticker which indicates the date it was sold (month, day, and year) or a Serial Number. Units assembled by PCS Computers authorized technicians must also bear the assembly seal or sticker indicating the assembly date and identification of the technician
- When claiming warranty, the following guidelines should be strictly followed:
- Present the warranty slip of the item concerned with the corresponding Job Order Form (J.O.). In the case of lost warranty slip, original copy of the sales invoice should be brought and a certified copy of warranty slip will be issued (a fee of Php 300.00 will be charged for the certified true copy). In the case of lost Job Order Form (JO), the following must be submitted:
- Present the defective item with the corresponding serial number and warranty sticker.Note: Failure in following the guidelines will void the eligibility for any warranty claims. NO WARRANTY SLIP AND SALES INVOICE – NO WARRANTY.
- Standard one (1) year warranty for all products from PCS Computers except the following:
- Laptop Battery (6 Months Warranty)
- I/O ports, Switches, CPU Case (3 Months Warranty)
- Bundled Items, i.e. Mouse, Keyboard, and Speakers (3 Months Warranty)
- Tables and Chairs (One week warranty)
- Auxiliary Fans and Heat Sinks (One Week Warranty)
- Consumables, i.e. CDs, Media, Papers, CD Stomper Labels, inks, toners, prepaid cards, SIMs, Broadband Modems, etc. (No Warranty)
- Software (No Warranty)
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product;
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of God, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connecting to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by brand in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by brand.
- The Product is not purchased through the brand’s authorized distributors and resellers.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or warranty policy
- The Warranty period has expired.
- Warranty doesn’t cover the following:
- Customer induced damage including but not limited to:
- Electrical overstress (EOS)
- Bent pins
- Molten Wires
- Circuit board cut traces
- Blown metal lines
- Corrosion due to accumulated dirt/moisture
- Misused products due to poor care, improper assembly, thereby causing physical damage, deep scratches, and etc.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain, physical damages such as cracks/dents/scratches on the casing and broken cable.
- Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product. All software is provided as is and the manufacturer disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The manufacturer does not warrant that the software will be error-free or that the software will meet the customer’s requirements.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the starter package.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.
- Products where the model number, warranty sticker, and/or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Defects, issues, and/or damages arising from usage of:
- Unauthorized or poor quality DVDs/CDs;
- Pirated Softwares/Games;
- Incompatible Softwares/Games;
- Computer virus and/or malware; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- Damaged item during transit or natural disaster
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- LCD panels, LCD bezel, LCD cover, the chassis (which includes the uppercase and lowercase), cables, connectors, key tops physically damaged due to excessive force being applied to it including but not limited to drops and/or spills accidental or otherwise and also due to extreme temperatures; and such other damages caused as a result of neglect or improper care and handling including scratches, imprint/water marks, cracks and dents.
- Minor defects of LCD displays occurring in any of the brand’s products equipped with LCD display technology, provided that there shall not be more than (4) defective pixels per million pixels on a given LCD display, and provided further that, if the display panel is divided into nine (9) equal rectangular areas, there shall be only one (1) defective pixel in the central area of the display.
- Any alteration, alteration, modification and/or repair not authorized by PCS Computers
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfillment of this warranty
- Free or promo items are given away during events and/or promotions
- Customer induced damage including but not limited to:
- Items covered by warranty will be pulled out and sent to the supplier or manufacturer for warranty claims. Defective products under warranty but with no available stock for replacement may be upgraded provided that the customer pays for the price difference between the upgraded and the older model. The warranty sticker of the older model/stock will be carried over to the upgraded model/stock. Customer will be informed as soon as the item is available for pickup. Once the customer has been notified, a 60-day period shall be given to the customer to claim the item/s. In claiming the upgraded item, the original accessories of the older model/stock, i.e. drivers, cards, adaptors, etc. must be returned. However, if the customer fails to claim the item within sixty (60) days, a storage fee of fifty pesos (Php 50.00) a day will be charged.
- Item/s unclaimed after ninety (90) days will be forfeited.